A Brief Update

4:00 PM


Consumed by homework and events, I am severely lacking the time to write, which is very unfortunate because I enjoy this. I have spent the last three weeks back on campus trying to regain my balance between fun, social activities and the new schedule of courses, work, and an increase in credits. It has taken time, but I am beginning to get back into the swing of things. And I'm having a good time.

The weather here has been …interesting, to say the least. It was unseasonably warm for a few days and then suddenly a blizzard occurs. I think that is almost a metaphor for my life right now: unusual and rapidly changing.

Over the course of the next few weeks I will be swarmed with various events, concerts, and adventures. Don’t get me wrong, I am very excited about this – it is so much better to be busy than to be bored, but I can’t help but worry about time management, something that is indescribably important for a college student. So that is why this post is short. I have found myself with too much to do to spend the normal two hours on this blog.


To conclude, everything just makes sense here and now. The other day it was sunny and warm and, with music blasting through my headphones, I had another moment of realization of how lucky I am to be here. How fortunate I am to know the people I know, do the things I do, learn the things I learn, and see the things I see. The experiences I have had just keep going and I am loving every second of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *